- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent and/or CIA/CCSA.
- Experiences :5+ years’ experience in the general insurance industry or actuarial consulting - preferably engaged in motor line of business
- Strong Strategic Orientation skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Knowledge on Tableau& Business Intelligence Tools
- Proficiency in statistical techniques - Regression analysis: Using Generalized Linear
Models for the personal lines capturing the relationship between various attributes - Fitting distributions to data - Using time series models for forecasting.
Ensuring businesses and stake holders that risks are well managed, businesses are being governed professionally and internal processes are working effectively and efficiently.Collaborate with programmers, underwriters, accounts, claims experts, and senior management to help Malath develop plans for new lines of business and improving existing busines.Apply
This is the best and fastest method to apply for a job cause all your contact data are registered in away that will make it so easy to contact you as soon as possible. applying online candidates has more chances over those sending their cv's.